Odd Fellows' at Petersburg has 19 lofts and each is unique. You can enjoy your own privately walled outdoor patio, brick walls, hard wood floors, roof garden, large windows, 17 foot tall ceilings, open studio space, historic decorative walls and ceilings, and much more. See availabilities and floor plans on our home page, a list of some our amenities below, and click the "Neighborhood" tab to the left for additional information.
- Full Size Front Loading Washer & Dryer in Each Loft Apartment
- Historic Downtoan Location - Restaurants, Retail, Art Galleries, Museums, Vistor Center, Barbershops and Beauty Salons, Spacious Single-Level Floor Plans
- Green Roof Garden
- 2-Story Common Areas with Skylights
- Designer Black Appliances, Most are Energy Star
- Central Downtown Location - Walk to restaurants, bars, shopping, etc.
- Lighted Parking Adjacent to Building
- Large Windows
- Glass Shower Doors & Adjustable Shower Head
- Controlled Access Building Entries
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Disposal, Refrigerator with Ice-Maker
- Bike Racks
- Ceiling Fans
- Central Air Heat & Air Conditioning
- Some Units with Town-Home Entries
- Some Units with Private Walled Outdoor Patios
- Some Units with Brick Walls
- Hardwood or Polished Concrete Floors
- Most Units with Cathedral Ceilings
- Some Units with Walk-In-Closets
- Most Units with Kitchen Island and Bar
All information herein is deemed reliable but no warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy. Availability and Prices are subject to change or withdrawal without notice.